2-16-03 Utah Co.

From: Julie VanMoorhem
Date: Monday, February 17, 2003
Subject: 2-16-03 Utah Co.

Pomera Fronce, Calleen Cox and I birded in Utah Co. Sunday. Did not see the Varied Thrush at Salem Pond; Cedar Waxwings, Ring-necked Pheasant, lots of Steller's Jays in the area and a Cooper's Hawk which probably kept things quiet.

Eurasian-collared Doves (about 8) on River Road; nothing at Utah Lake State Park, East Bay, DWR in Springville and Springville Cemetery. Where are the birds? Not even much common stuff around. The lull between seasons I guess.

Good birding y'all,
Julie