Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:20:13 -0400
From: Leslie A Walker <walkerl@washpost.com>
To: <webmaster@utahbirds.org>
Subject: interview request from The Washington Post

Hi. My name is Leslie Walker, and I'm a reporter for The Washington
Post.
I'm writing an article about Web sites that have been increasing in
traffic
lately.

Utahbirds.org caught my eye?it had over 500,000 visitors in July.

Can you tell me how and when the Web site began, and what purpose it's
served. Any details about how people use the site would be helpful.

I'm on a tight deadline, so a prompt reply would be most helpful.

Regards,

Leslie Walker
Staff Writer
The Washington Post