Help Bird Watching

Hey Anyone Who is Available!!

I am part of an Appreciation for Nature class at Brigham Young University.  One of the assignments of the class is to identify 70 different species of vertabras-which is due on April 23rd. My group and I are needing some help identifying and mostly locating birds. We would like to go bird watching Tuesday, April 16th, about 8am. If there is anyone available or willing to help us- please email me back! Thanks so much!

~Elise

Everyday is a Gift from God. That's why it is called the Present! Have a great day!:)

Do You Yahoo!?