An interesting message from the web site

(Just in case someone, maybe in the Lehi area, might be interested in
following up on this e-mail that was submitted from the web site, I'm
sending this to the Utah County group (it was submitted to the
birdnet). Anyway, I thought it was an interesting message and though
I'm not high-tailing it over to Lehi to see a Boreal Owl, I thought
maybe someone might be interested in contacting the the person to see
what the deal is. ~ Milton)

Subject: new bird sightings
Email_Address: Banderson995@cs.com

Message: on 9550 West in Lehi I saw several American Kestrels, a
peregrin falcon, and what i believe was a boreal owl. It was cool and
worth checking out. To get to 9550 west go west on the main road going
through lehi towards the sunset, go past the last maverick gas station
a few blocks, then take a left on 9550 west.