Western Screech Owl

Greetings!

Tonight (Monday), Anne and I found a Western Screech Owl in the Holladay area.  We will try to relocate the owl on Tuesday night.  If you would like to join us, please meet at 9:00 p.m. sharp in the parking lot of the TGI Friday's (4805 South Highland Drive) which is near the Cottonwood Mall.  Look for my red Pathfinder.

This search will require a very short flat walk.  Although it will not be pitch black at this time of night, you may want to bring a small flashlight to help guide your steps.

Call me at 272-2755 if you have any questions.

Pomera, Field Trip Coordinator
The Salt Lake Birders