Field Trips for February and March

Salt Lake Birders field trips for February and March are as follows:

February 21st, Saturday - There will be a walk along the Jordan River.  Meet at the Sugarhouse Shopko at 7:00 a.m.  Be sure to dress for the weather and bring along something to drink.

March 13th, Saturday - This will be our annual trip to Delta for the Snow Geese.  Meet at Shopko at 6:00 a.m.  This will be an all day outing so be sure to bring food and drink.  After the geese, we will go to Clear Lake and bird on the way home.  Scopes would be good to have along on this trip.

All members and guests are welcome!