Peregrine Falcon in Taylorsville

Hello friends-
Last week, a co-worker of mine, Alvin B., mentioned that he thought he had seen a falcon, from the 3rd floor of the building where we work, at 860 West Levoy Drive, in Taylorsville, UT.  He had seen this bird a number of times over the past few weeks, it turns out.

Early Friday afternoon (Jan 16),  Alvin called out "There he is!" (an excellent call, without binoculars, 4 desks from the windows ;-).  Everyone on our team converged to the window.  We got good views of the peregrine for about 10 minutes. It was mostly on top of, and in the trees around, the building to our south, which is on the NW corner of 45th south and Riverboat Rd, which is about 8th west.  It perched in the tall tree closest to the 45 S 8 W intersection, on the NW corner, long enough for us to walk over there and take some photos (I don't have them at the moment).  This location is about a block from the Jordan River.  At one point the bird flew  NE in the general direction of the river, and then returned to that same tree later.
Cheers-
Bill Hunt