Sanderling, Pectoral Sandpiper, Horned Grebe at SR-9 Sewer Ponds

Hello Everyone,
It seems like I've missed most of the fall migration.  Well I'm finally back
in town and tonight (9/29) just before dark (6:45) I stopped by the
Hurricane (SR-9) Sewage Ponds.  I was surprised to see several good birds
including a Horned Grebe, a juvenile Sanderling, and my first Pectoral
Sandpiper of the fall (in Washington Co.). Encouraged I ran over to Quail
Creek State Park checking for a Sabine's Gull, but was probably pressing my
luck (however, keep your eyes out for these as this is the prime time of
year).   I did see a solo Common Loon at Quail Creek.

Best Regards,

Rick Fridell
Hurricane, UT