Birds

St. George, 5-7-05:  "If you build it they will come......"      We
spent time in our yard this morning weeding, planting, fertilizing,
watering.... the works.  About 30 minutes after we were finished the
whole outdoors sprang to life.  Here came a beautiful Bullock's Oriole,
and then a mighty Black-headed Grosbeak, and then a magnificient Yellow
Warbler, and then a nifty Lark Sparrow, and then the many, many resident
Lesser Goldfinches, and then the lovely House Finches, and of course the
common House Sparrows.  Yes, there were Mourning Doves, Eurasion
Collared Doves, the White Turtle Dove, and my of my, it was worth it.
Just had to brag a bit.  I love Spring!!!!   Got to go out and find what
is singing that I don't recognize.  My Grandkids got to see all this!!!