RFI: Zion in June - 3 warblers, B-t hum

I will be camping with my non-birding family at Zion (Watchman) June
16-18.  I expect most birding time will be near the campground (including
maybe sneaking out for an hour or 2 on foot in the a.m.) & visitor center,
and whenever I can manage to fall behind while hiking.  Hiking trails
chosen will be easy to maybe moderately strenuous. Probably no more than
5-7 miles roundtrip.

During the trip I’ll be seeking 4 species in particular:

Lucy's warbler
Virginia's warbler
Grace's warbler
Broad-tailed Hummingbird

After Zion we'll camp at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

Any advice, including locations and people to contact, will be
appreciated!

Jamie Simmons
Corvallis, Oregon