Vermillion Flycatcher

Sunday.  Jan 18th. 2004.  4:30 p.m.   St. George

It is still here!!!!!  The Vermillion Flycatcher in all it's glory just
flew past our front window and landed in our large tree.  He stayed
there long enough for Keith and I to run out the front door and stand
and stare with mouth open for about 3 minutes.

We must have more flys than anyone.  I can't count out the Black Phoebe
and the Says Phoebe who are here as well.   Seems like the Red hangs out
more with the Black.  What a treat!!!!