Birding this weekend

I was going to head down to St. George this weekend. Actually, Saturday,
Sunday, and Monday. I was planning on birdwatching all of these days. If
anyone know of any field trips in the area, or would like to go birding I
would love to tag along. Sorry if this email inconvienced anyone. Just
curious if anyone wanted to go birding, or knew of anyone going out in an
organized trip. Thanks for any information or help.

KC Childs