St. George and Zion CBC results

The St. George Christmas Bird Count went well, with several good birds being seen:
A snow goose in the Washington Fields
A winter wren and a Common Moorhen at the Red Hills Golf Course.
Thousands! of American Crows.
I believe that there were 97 species total.

The Zion Count seemed sparse for many of us that did it (I got a total of 30 birds of 14 species), but good birds included:
A winter wren, two hermit thrushes, and golden-crowned Kinglets on the north end of Zion Canyon
A peregrine falcon in the Rockville/ Grafton area
Lots of snow, wind, and ice.

Thanks to all those that participated!
Kevin

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963
Reporting-MTA: dns;hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;mail.hotmail.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:29:44 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;Redcliffs@utahbirds.ort
Action: failed

--- Begin Message --- The St. George Christmas Bird Count went well, with several good birds being seen:
A snow goose in the Washington Fields
A winter wren and a Common Moorhen at the Red Hills Golf Course.
Thousands! of American Crows.
I believe that there were 97 species total.

The Zion Count seemed sparse for many of us that did it (I got a total of 30 birds of 14 species), but good birds included:
A winter wren, two hermit thrushes, and golden-crowned Kinglets on the north end of Zion Canyon
A peregrine falcon in the Rockville/ Grafton area
Lots of snow, wind, and ice.

Thanks to all those that participated!
Kevin

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup