winter roosting crows

Has anyone else noticed the large numbers (at least a thousand or more)
of crows that take to the skies each morning around 7:30?  They appear to
be roosting along the Virgin River in the vicinity of the Water Treatment
Plant?  Wave after wave of raucous crows fly out heading in a north
easterly direction between 7:30 and well after 8 AM.  We know that this is
common behavior for winter roosting crows but it is the first time in 7
winters that we have observed this here.

Pat & Dori Williams in Bloomington