What comes to your mind?

Date: 9/5/03
Time: 11:17am
Observation: 3-4 minutes
Weather: Sunny, 86 degrees, following a morning desert thunder storm(s) that
lasted most of the morning hours, mellowing about 7am.
Distance from subject: 20 feet, 15 feet; front lighting. Bird not timid
would perch and look directly at me. Never showed any "fear" and was very
accommodating, but was moving north. Lost it when it flew across street and
I came in to put my powers of observation to work. I had never seen one
before, but knew that was what it was before even opening a book. Alas, no
pictures, no witnesses.

Bill

Dixie Willie
SunRiver St. George