Details of Saturday's Audubon Trip (change in times)

Dear Friends and Members of Red Cliffs Audubon:
This Saturday, May 24, we are planning a trip to see some of the good birding sites around Kanab. Melissa Siders has offered to lead us to her favorinte hotspots. We will meet at the St. George BLM office at 7am, or at the Kanab Grand Staircase-Escalante Visitors Center at 318 North 100 East about 9am. (Some info had said to meet in Kanab at 7am - It's too early for me.) Chances may be good to see a Prairie Falcon, among lots of other good birds. Bring your lunches, binoculars and bird books - should be a great day. Hope to see you all out birding.
Kevin