Eurasian Collared-Doves and White-winged Doves in Washington City: 02/13

Hello,
This afternoon (2/13), on my way home from the office I took a detour
through Washington City.  I could not locate the Eurasian Collared-Doves in
their typical spot along 100 East, however I did find two near the dead
trees along north Main Street.  Also six White-winged Doves were in this
general area (along North Main).  It is very surprising the White-winged
Doves are wintering this far north.
Best Regards,

Rick Fridell
Hurricane, UT