Birding Zion for Golden Crowns.

Good morning.

The Dixie Birders are birding Thursday if you'd like to join up and chase a
few good birds in the lower part of Zion Park - visitor's center to the
Riverside Walk above the Temple of Sinawava. We'll meet at the McDonald's in
Hurricane, at 6am for a little nourishment. Then do a wetlands behind the
town of Virgin that Rick showed us last year, and on to the park for some
Golden-crowns... Kinglets and Sparrows, and we'll even throw in a Dipper to
boot.

Later we can work on the EuCD's in Washington City and a possible find in
Little Valley. The Buteos are showing up now in Washington Fields so we'll
scan for those too.

We hope you'll join us. It's always an "experience" with this group.

Dixie Willie
Utah's Dixie