Common Black-Hawk in Zion

I'm a little late reporting, but Kirsten Dutcher, Stephen Jones, and I saw a Common Black-Hawk last tuesday, 9-10, near the inflow of Birch Creek along the North Fork of the Virgin River in Zion Canyon (across the street from the Court of the Patriarchs stop). Other good birds we saw in Zion tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday included a Red-naped Sapsucker, Swainson's Thrush, lots of American Dippers, two Golden Eagles, two immature Turkey Vultures, both Spotted and Green-tailed Towhees, and quite a few Wild Turkeys.