Lazuli Bunting

I spelled the name wrong....   So since I love birds, and especially
this one... here is the account with the correct spelling.

* * * * * * * * * * *

The last bird featured in the Outdoor Section of
the Spectrum Newspaper
(last Friday) was a Lazuli Bunting.  I received
calls from people all
over to let me know they had it in their yard.
This was
unbelievable.....

Hurricane, Toquerville, Kanab, Fredonia,
Marysville, Panguitch, Central,
Veyo, Enterprise, Cedar City, Enoch, Minersville,
New Harmony,
Kanarraville, Santa Clara, Washington, Mesquite
NV, Beaver Dam AZ, on
the east side of Arizona Strip, Springdale,
Rockville, Dammeron Valley,
Gunlock, all over St. George, and some even left
messages that I
couldn't tell where they were calling from.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  This is a
great way to see where they
are.  Many said they had no idea what this
beautiful bird was until they
read about it.