Cisco Desert raptor field trip

Hello,

Just a reminder that a field trip to the Cisco Desert is scheduled for
Saturday morning, January 21st, to look for raptors.  If you are
interested in participating plan on being at the Moab Information Center
parking lot by 8:30 Saturday morning.  We will car pool from there.

This has been an annual trip the last few years.  It is mostly driving.
We go north to Crescent Junction and then follow the old highway to the
Cisco exit.  From there we come back down the river road and may take a
side detour down to the Westwater ramp near Cisco.

It is hard to predict whether raptor sightings will be frequent or not
but it is a good opportunity to look for wintering birds that hang out
in those areas.  The trip normally runs till Noon or slightly beyond.
You may want to bring a snack in case things run a bit longer.

When you have seen one ant, one bird, one tree, you have not seen them
all.  Edward O. Wilson