HANDS ON volunteer opportunity in MOAB

TANGIBLE conservation opportunity for volunteers in
the southern part of UT.

Saturday, November 20, 2004
Matheson Wetlands Preserve in Moab.

9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - (lunch and refreshments provided)

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!

Come join our Moab Project Office for a revegetation
project at our Matheson Wetlands Preserve.  We'll be
planting native shrubs and grasses (in partnership
with Pacificorp) in an effort to restore a portion of
this important preserve to its native state.  Bring
gloves and warm weather appropriate clothes and we'll
provide the equipment, lunch and refreshments.

Please call Linda at (435)-259-4629 or e-mail
lwhitham@tnc.org. if you can help or need more info.