Peregrine release/next meeting

I talked to wildlife rehabilitator, Debbie Pappas, from Price today.  She will be releasing a young male Peregrine in the Matheson Preserve on Monday.  If you would like to be present at the release, be at the Preserve parking lot at 11 a.m.

Our next meeting will be on Tuesday, October 19 at the home of Penny Lawton.  Our scheduled program on the Matheson Preserve has been moved to November's meeting.  Debbie Pappas has agreed to present a program on her activities as a wildlife rehabilitator for the October meeting.  It should be a very interesting meeting!