UOS convention in Cedar City

Greetings,
I don't know how many Moab birders are connected to the state e-mail hotlines, so I thought I'd make sure you know know about the Utah Ornithological Society convention in Cedar City to be held from September 10th through the 12th.  There are lots of excellent field trips and presentations planned.  It should be a good one.

Here's a link to the schedule (there will be more details on the Saturday presentations in a few days):

http://utahbirds.org/uos/UOS_Conference2004.htm

If you're planning to come and would like to take advantage of the special at the Crystal Inn ($69 per room for up to four people per room).  The deadline for this special is this Friday (Aug. 27), so you'd have to act quickly.

If you have any question, please let me know,
Milton Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster