Next Bird Club Meeting

The next Moab Bird Club meeting is at the home of Nick & Marian Eason, 698 W 400 North at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 15.  The program will be on Nick & Marian's trip to Berlin and Spain.

The "Gardener of the Month" for the hummingbird and butterfly gardens is Dennis Silva.  We still need someone to sign up for July.  There will be a sign up sheet at the next meeting.

We are looking for hosts for August through December bird club meetings.  Please contact Nick or Marian if you would like to host.  There will be a sign up sheet at the next meeting.

Do you have any suggestions for field trips?  If so, bring your ideas to the next meeting.