new birds on the block

Greetings,
   Just wanted to mention the pair of Lazuli Buntings that have graced
my back yard the past 10 days or so. What a treat. I've also see a lot
of Black Throated Sparrows at my running spot. Besides the Doves, King
Birds, and Say's Phoebes, what has everyone spied these days?  I'm
waiting for this pair of Bullock's Orioles to show up that has nested
next door for the past 4 summers.  They've had young each year. Katy
set out bright colored yarn that they incorporated into their nests.
The mulberry tree is about ripe and waiting for them.
                 Happy spying, Elbertine