Fw: Map for Bird Group Mtg.

Here is the map, with directions, for the Stolfa's.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: Map for Bird Group Mtg.

Marian and Nick,
Hope this finds you home after a wonderful trip; we're anxious to hear about it!
This map should help folks find our place.  Marcie will present her program first;  Franklin will follow.
Please let me know about what WE should provide as hosts for the evening (a main dish? beverages? paper products? dessert?)
Thanks!  We look forward to seeing you-
Marilyn & Dave

>From Dave's Corner Market follow Millcreek Drive to the bowling alley. Turn left on
Murphy Lane and continue to Kayenta Heights.  Turn left on Old Mail Trail, turn left
on West Kayenta Drive and then right on North Kayenta Drive.  Address is 1180 N.
Kayenta Drive, second house on the left (the star).  You may drop off people and
food but please park along the road.  Our driveway doesn't have much parking.