MBCnet List Serve

Welcome to the Moab Bird Club (MBCnet) E-mail Hotline!

If you have bird sightings, announcements, questions or any birding
information that you want to share with the other members of the Moab Bird
Club (and I assume that other interested birders in the southeastern Utah
area would be welcome to participate also), you can use this "E-mail
Hotline" to spread the information quickly and easily.

This is how it works:  If you sent an e-mail to

mbcnet@utahbirds.org  (You can use capital OR small letters)

your message will go to the following people:

Donna Grah
Steve Grah
Mary Moran/Dennis Silva
Dave & Lucinda Wood
Michael Smith & Tamsin McCormick
Elbertine Miner
Sonya Daw
RavenTennyson/Damian Fagan
Dan Kent
Mike Bassett
Katrina Lund
Andrea Brand/Rick Boretti
Gail Lea
Andy Nettell
Janet Williams
Thea Nordling
Barb & Time Smith
Robin Straub
Chris Goetze
Carol Hoggard
Nick & Marian Eason
Penny Lawton
Marilyn Stolfa
Dave Stolfa
Marcy Hafner
Ann Stewart
Bonnie Crysdale/Mike Duncan
Mary Anne Walker
Alice Drogin
Reda Harriott
Susan Tabb
Peg Dougherty
Jennifer Speers
Lisa Paterson
Miriam Graham
Neal Herbert
Janine Pyrek/Tim Walsh

Other people who would like to sign up can send a blank e-mail to
mbcnet-subscribe@utahbirds.org and they will be signed up automatically.
(Information on how to subscribe or unsubscribe should appear at the
bottom of each MBCnet message}.

If there are any problems, questions or suggestions, please contact me at
utahbirds@excite.com

I hope this will be helpful to the birding community in the Moab and
southeastern Utah area.

Good birding!
Milton Moody
utahbirds.org webmaster