rumored BRANT in Logan

I recieved an email late last night from Jack Binch alerting me that
Reinhard Jockel saw an unusual bird on the Logan River Golf course
pond with the Canada Geese and Mallards -- a BRANT (one adult), on the
16th of January.

Stephen Peterson checked out the pond thanks to an email through
Krsiting Purdy and did not see the bird today.  Please, please, please
keep your eyes open for this bird.  It is only the 2nd reported
sighting in the past 60 years.

Another birder also posted through the utahbirds sight about the
goose, but didnt leave any specific details.

The golf course is located at 550 West 1000 South in Logan.  I may
venture up in the morning pending weather, if not I would like to get
up ASAP, please post to the list if you find this bird, or call me at
801-440-3035.

Good Birding

Tim