COMMON GRACKLE at FBWMA

I wasn't out birding, but noted the following birds at Farmington Bay
today:

COMMON GRACKLE - in the trees at the Learning Center by the sheds.  It
was calling, and stood out.
BALD EAGLE - 1st of the winter was perched in the trees  in the rest
unit around 9:00 am.
HOODED MERGANSER - all the way out in Crystal Unit a male and female
were seen flying over.
TUNDRA SWAN - about 12 flying over the Crystal Unit around noon.

And I heard a rumor that there was a possible EURASIAN WIGEON on the
resting pond, but since I don't
know anything else I wont get into more detail.  I will however be going
to Farmington in the morning to look
for this bird as well as hitting a few other stops to look for early
winter birds.  IF anyone is interested in coming along let me know.

Good Birding

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com
http://www.birdingwyoming.org