Hyrum/Nibley(?) water plant

Hi all,

I'm wondering about the Hyrum/Nibley water plant located on 200 West/1200 West (on the left side of the street, just past E A Miller). Each time I drive past there, the gate is open and I wonder if one could go in there and bird. I know that there is a water treatment plant located in Austin, Texas that allows birders and it is a great location for shorebird observations.

I would imagine one could see some good stuff here, too, if one is allowed to go thru the gate. Does anyone that is local to this area and on this list know anything about this place and possibly accessing it?

TIA,
Richard