UOS request for help to staff information booth at GSL Bird Festival

Attention all Utah Ornithological Society Members!

UOS will have an information booth at this year's Great Salt Lake Bird Festival on Friday, May 13 and Saturday, May 14.  We need your assistance with staffing the booth during the event.  Can you help out for a couple of hours either day?

The booth will be set up on Friday morning by a Board member.  We need people to staff it from 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. on Friday and 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday.  Duties are simple - just share information on UOS and answer questions to the best of your ability.  Bird checklists, review copies of the Journal, etc. will be on hand.

Please let me know if you would be able to help.  Thanks!

Betsy Beneke
UOS Secretary