Red Butte Gardens

Besides birding the SL cemetery on Sunday, Nicky and I also went to Red
Butte Gardens.  We heard what sounded like Chukars up on the hill and I
flushed what appeared to be a Savannah Sparrow out of the bushes just out
back of the building. He just hopped out of the dense bushes, emitting a
little bird shriek at finding me next to him, and flew across the yard into
another dense bush.
Brown Creepers were creeping everywhere with their buddies the BC and Mtn.
Chickadees and Red-breasted Nuthatches. Spotted Towhees were calling from
the bushes around the building and there were House Finches, Scrub Jays and
Juncos as well.

Carol