Re: Initiative 1 and Hunting Birds or Other Animals

Tim,

Don't let crap like this ruin your day and don't waste your
time trying to have a discussion with these people.  I've
read your post several times and I find nothing even
remotely "threatening" in it.  That's a really, really,
really long stretch.  Think out of touch with reality.  If
you even come up to the Island Park area let me know and
maybe we can get together.  Just promise not to hurt me.

So where's the list administrator?  They usually don't let
blowhards get away with spouting off at the mouth like this,
especially when it has nothing to do with the list's
intended subject.

Cliff