Tooele Christmas Bird Count

This Saturday January 3rd we will hold the Tooele Christmas Bird Count. It was cancelled to bad weather. It looks like a lot of the bird count area may be hard to reach because of all the snow. But come snow or wind we will go forward with the count. I would love any help I can recieve. We will meet at 8:00 in the morning at the Tooele McDonalds on the north end of town. The address is 960 N. Main Street. We will have a place to drop off your results, and I will then let everyone know what birds were seen. I sure hope for any help. If you have any questions feel free to email me, or call me at 801-225-0625. Thanks so much. Hope to see some of you there.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?