bird photography

Hi All.

I have a friend visiting from Minnesota for a few days to photograph birds.
Of course, I'll show him around Bear River Refuge, but he'd also like to
get some photos of both towhees, black-headed grosbeak and lazuli bunting
(or other "western" songbirds too).  He's a field editor for Birds and
Blooms magazine and the magazine is doing a story on the refuge for a late
summer issue.

If any of you know of spots that would give him a good chance for any of
these birds, please let me know.  I'm in Brigham City/Perry, but we would
travel to SLC, etc. to photograph.

I appreciate your help, as I haven't been in Utah long enough to know all
the "good spots" to bird, let alone try to photograph.  Please contact me
via HOME e-mail or telephone - it's appreciated!  Thanks!

Betsy Beneke
Outdoor Recreation Planner
Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge
435-723-5887  Ext. 16