Fulvous Whistling-ducks at BRMBR

I just got a phone call (11:00 am Saturday) from Paul Higgins.  He and
Randy Chatelain have just photographed three FULVOUS WHISTLING-DUCKS on
the road to Bear River MBR in Box Elder County.  I believe the exit for
the road to the refuge (Forest Street) is at I-15 exit 363.  Paul gave
the location as just past the information center, first pond on the
north side of the road.  Paul said if you drive past the intersection of
the refuge road and 2560W, you've driven too far west.

I also heard a rumor that this is something of an irruption (can I use
that word on ducks?) year for this species, and other reports of Fulvous
Whistling-ducks have been logged far north of the birds' usual range.
Yes, it's possible that these three birds are escapees, but Paul said
the trio was pretty flighty.