Happy Birding

Interesting obversation. I had about 50 House Sparrows emptying my feeder every other day until A Sharpshin found a good place for lunch. Now, after about two weeks, all I have are a few finches, a Junco, and a Chickadee. I went to Arizona for a week and came back to an almost full feeder.

My daughter, Esther, found several lifers in Southern Arizona==Karchner Carverns, Casa Grande, and Organ Pipe Castus perserve. I addedd a Yellow varient of the House Finch. Bolsa Chica in California was closed but found a nice picnic bench on the beach to view many birds across the road.

Happy birding in 2006.

Flora M. Duncan