GLAUCOUS GULL

I spent the morning at the Bountiful Landfill, and found one juvenile
GLAUCOUS GULL amongst the 1,000's of California, Ring-billed and
Herring.  The Lesser Black-backed Gull was still on the pond to the
north of the dump as well.  Since it had snowed last night, the machines
were not running so the person at the gate let me drive on top of the
main pit, and look through the birds, which were staying off the side of
the mound.  Please, if the machines are working stay on the road that
goes to the west and around to the north of this mound, also don't leave
the road and walk into the pit.  Pomera sent out the rules that Glenn
Barlow worked out with the dump last year, which are still in effect.
IT would be a huge loss for if we were not allowed to use this location
any more.

juvenile Glaucous Gull:

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/dece05/glgu_01.jpg

At Farmington Bay I saw 8 AMERICAN TREE SPARROW, 1 SAVANNAH SPARROW, and
a lot of ice.

Good Birding

Tim
http://www.timaverybirding.com
http://www.birdingwyoming.org
Salt Lake City, Utah

"I cannot help but think a curious event is this life of mine."
- John James Audubon