White-throated Sparrow at Garr Ranch

Milt, Tuula, KC and I also spent some time on the Antelope Island Causeway this afternoon and could not find a phalarope of any flavor. But we were able to find some interesting birds at Garr Ranch . The wooded area at the ranch was full of Hermit Thrushes and Robins. Milt found a WHITE-THROATED SPARROW along the edge of the water behind the wash house and KC found a Golden-crowned Kinglet and a NORTHERN SHRIKE. The shrike was at the pond south of the ranch. Other birds at the ranch included Townsend?s Solitaire, RC Kinglets, YR Warblers, RN Sapsucker, D Woodpecker, N Flickers, DE Juncos, WC Sparrow and Song Sparrow.

Eric Huish Pleasant Grove UT poorwill_@hotmail.com 801-360-8777