FWD: Inca or Ground-Dove sp at Fish Springs NWR

Hi all,
 My dad received a phone call from Jay Banta this afternoon (Thursday
9/29/05) concerning an Inca Dove or Ground-Dove sp. being present at Fish
Springs NWR...that is all the information I have at this time. I would thin
Ruddy Ground-Dove is the most likely candidate, but at this point it is jus
speculation. Anyway, I will call Jay in the morning and hopefully find out
more information. Would anyone be interested in heading out there tomorrow
afternoon if the bird is indeed present tomorrow (Friday) and is a Ruddy
Ground-Dove (which are two big unknowns). Please email me privately.
 Colby