Common or Ruddy Ground-dove

I just got a call (11:00 am, Sunday) from Arnold Smith, manager of the
Morgan Wastewater Treatment Lagoons in Morgan City, Morgan County.  He
and his son Aaron believe they have either a Common Ground-dove or a
Ruddy Ground-dove at the lagoons.  They're both sure the bird is not an
Inca Dove.  Aaron is leaning toward female Ruddy Ground-dove.  They say
the bird is rather wary; Arnold has put out seed to encourage the bird
to stick around.

The lagoons are normally locked and ground-dove seekers will need to
contact Arnold for entry.  His work cell phone number, which will be
available for awhile into this afternoon, is 791-5390.  Arnold's home
phone number is 829-3383.

To reach the lagoons, take I-84 to exit 103, Morgan.  Turn east.  Take
the next left at 700 East and note your odometer.  Exactly 1 mile later,
turn left on a narrow road and drive under the interstate.  You'll cross
over the railroad and through agricultural fields before you reach the
gates to the lagoons.  Remember, it's imperative you contact Arnold
before visiting because the gates might be locked.