Stuff Still on the Causeway

There was a regular convention of birders on the Antelope Island Causeway late this afternoon. The only thing lacking was the refreshments; the birds were cooperative (except for a Curlew Sandpiper no-show). The Tattler was still present at the last bridge, the Sabine's Gull was present roughly at MM 3, two Ruddy Turnstones were just east of MM 4, and the Red Knot was on the shore at roughly MM 3. Thanks to all those who helped me find stuff when I went screaming up there after school. These birds were all seen between about 4:30 and 7 p.m.

Carol