Jaeger

Alright, so I am going to put it in the open.  After reviewing the
pictures, I am hesitant to say that I am positive of the ID of this
Jaeger.  Something just don't look right, and point to Long-tailed,
and/or Parasitic.  I have sent the pictures to several trusted experts,
as well as a post to ID frontiers.  I have also added a page to my
website, for everyone to take a look at and judge for themselves.

http://www.timaverybirding.com/photos/jaeger.html

What I can tell you is I have received two replies about the Jaeger, and
right now both point towards Long-tailed... I am definitely not an
expert in this area, and these birds can be extremely difficult to ID is
what I have been told.  I hope to get more replies, and will post any
pertinent info to the bottom of the page about the jaegers on my site.
Also Jack, if you could please send me some of your images to look at,
or add that would be helpful, I think you have some angles I didn't get,
and could use.  Please let me know what everyone thinks...

Good Birding

Tim

http://www.timaverybirding.com
http://www.birdingwyoming.org