Tennessee Warbler and Curlew Sandpiper

Thanks to Joel and Kathy for pointing out the Tennessee Warbler to the Sommerfields and myself at Willard Bay.  I wacked Steve in the head with my camera trying to get a picture.

At About 12:30 Loretta spotted the Curlew Sandpiper at the causeway same spot where Jack spotted it last night we had great looks watched it for about one hour then saw if fly off and saw it white butt.  It was hanging around with the Avocets and one Semipalmated Plover far from other peeps.

In the same area lots of snowy plovers and one Sanderling.

Ed Leite

Edson Leite
801-560-8197