Great egeret and others

Hi All:

I just returned from a tour around Provo Airport Dike. On the west side of the south extension there were a pair of SAND HILL CRANES going their courtship dance and display. Going west from the extension a flock of FRANKLIN GULLS flew across in front of us, following that, still going west, about 200 yards before the south west corner, way out south there were a pair of GREAT EGERETS in the open fields. The SAGE SPARROWS are still hanging around. On the south jetti in Utah Lake State park there were TREE, VIOLET GREEN, and NORTHERN ROUGH WINGED SWALLOWS. These were the ones that were special to me,

A great tour.

Reed