[no subject]

Happy birding everyone. A fellow birder suggested that I report a sighting of red-breasted nuthatches at the Provo cemetery on Saturday, March 6.  There were also lots of pine siskins, lessor gold finches, a spotted towhee, a song sparrow, dark-eyed juncos, brown creepers, and other birds. I was also surprised by a northern harrier flying around my neighhood.  A few days earlier, my neighbor, who is also a birder, informed me that a Merlin was hanging out in my back yard.  It was going after the birds at her feeder. Every time the merlin made an appearance, I had already left for work.  I have been keeping an eye out for it, but I think it has moved on. Bummer.

Ingrid