Harris's Sparrow

I saw a really good bird today and I wasn't even birding. I was out strolling in the sun and came upon a little flock of White-crowned Sparrows right along the side of a road in my neighborhood. I didn't have my binoculars, but with some extreme squinting I was able to tell that there was a different bird in the bunch. I went home, got my eyes and came back to find a beautiful Harris's Sparrow.

The bird was in the general area of the Cottonwood Mall in Salt Lake City and was observed between 4:00 and 5:00. Please reply for directions.

Pomera