Signs of Spring

I spent several hours Sunday and Monday at Farmington Bay, the eagles
are still impressive and lots of people visiting to watch and take
pictures. lots of Canada geese paired up several on the nesting
platforms. There were around 100 swans on the unit 2 pond they were very
active flying in and out. There were also between 50 and 75 pelicans on
the same pond. Ducks were very active flying in large groups, I saw
several pairs of cinnamon teal. It was two very active days nothing
really out of the ordinary but great to be out enjoying nature.

Good birding
Steve