White-throated Sparrow

Hi Guys,
Yes there is life after a Big Year! Not surprisingly, I've kind of taken a few days off from bird chasing, but a fairly good bird can bring it all back around in a hurry. This morning around 9-10am I had a "tan striped" WHITE-THROATED SPARROW at my backyard feeders. It was mixed in with the usual feeder birds- finches, juncos, house sparrows. I hadn't noticed it before - although I haven't looked much - and I'm not sure if it will stick around, but you're more than welcome to stop by and check.Call [423-1108]if you want an update, or just stop and go around to the back of the house.
Dennis Shirley

Do you Yahoo!?